Buy 1/4 KR at $20

If I can get this stock at $20, I am adding to my position. This stock has been hammered on moderate negative news.  It’s a quality run company with a dividend yield of $1.76%.

0saves
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.

Leave a Reply