October 8 Order Status

Open Sell 1/4 ‘POT 98
Open Buy 1/4 ‘FFBC 8
Open Buy 1/4 ‘KR 20
Open Sell 1/8 ‘TRAD 10
Open Buy 1/4 ‘MCD 49.5
Open Buy 100 ‘WMT 45.72

When I refer to 1/4 or 1/2 I am saying that I have a total target for the purchase of a security. I divide the total target into quarters. When I make a move on a stock, I try to move in 1/4 increments.

0saves
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.

2 thoughts on “October 8 Order Status”

  1. I think the super-regional BB&T is better than FFBC as an investment. The FDIC is bending over backwards to push money into BBT’s coffers.
    TRAD is a microcap stock. Too risky unless you have some inside scoop. Better tech play is CSCO.

Leave a Reply