6 Reasons for Holding MSFT
1. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 22.4%. Growth in the company’s revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
2. MICROSOFT CORP’s return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
3. MSFT has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years.
4. The net income increased by 48.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $3,045.00 million to $4,518.00 million.
5. Microsoft has several overlapping products that could drive a growth in EPS over the next 2 quarters according to analysts at Credit Suisse. Products such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Xbox Kinect, Halo, Dynamics and Microsoft Office all have recently upgraded versions and revisions.
6. MSFT has a Dividend Yield of 2.0% at the time of this posting.