One Comment

  1. Here is what Credit Suisse has to say about KR:
    While we are clearly disappointed with these results, we continue to rate the stock Outperform. Kroger is by far the best operator in the space, it continues to gain share, it’s still on track to return to sustainable mid-to-high single digit
    earnings growth, and the valuation remains attractive. In addition, branded
    grocery re-inflation should emerge as an industry catalyst in 2011.

Leave a Reply