Oil at 1950’s Prices

Chart of the day, Oil in the mid 20’s, the same price as the 1950’s. Some speculate that oil may fall as low as $18. If and when that happens we will have reached an investible bottom in Energy investments. My top energy holdings are CVX, VLO, OXY, KMI, EPD. Only VLO has outperformed the market and the sector.

0saves
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.

Leave a Reply