Election Strategy: Stay the Course with DRIPS but…

Uncle Gary asks,

Do you plan on changing your investment strategy if it looks like Trump or Hillary will win?  Staying the course?”

Here is my response:

Trump could win.  Still Hillary is the odds on favorite according to John Stossel, whom I respect greatly. His site https://electionbettingodds.com/ has Hillary up 65 to 31 in a four person race.

stossel

As for investing…..

Right now I am only allowing my DRIPs to reinvest. Otherwise I am not contributing any new money to my stock portfolio only to real estate.

diversificaton

I am holding steady with my current investing strategy…. diversification.

John

0saves
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.

Leave a Reply