Buy GLD at $100

As a contrarian investor, I look for good entry points on my investments and gold is starting to look good. While everyone is selling gold I’m looking to buy my first lot of GLD, the gold ETF, if and when it hits $100. Chart: One year of GLD (Gold EFT) Can it go lower, surely … [Read more…]

Crude Nearing 16 yr Resistance

In 1973 OPEC had an oil embargo on the US which rose to sharply higher prices. Today the lower US Dollar coupled with rising supply from nontraditional sources such as fracking and oil sands has led to a temporary glut in the market. Supply and Demand Adjustment Period With oil on sale consumers are going … [Read more…]