08 OctOctober 8 Order Status

Open Sell 1/4 ‘POT 98
Open Buy 1/4 ‘FFBC 8
Open Buy 1/4 ‘KR 20
Open Sell 1/8 ‘TRAD 10
Open Buy 1/4 ‘MCD 49.5
Open Buy 100 ‘WMT 45.72

When I refer to 1/4 or 1/2 I am saying that I have a total target for the purchase of a security. I divide the total target into quarters. When I make a move on a stock, I try to move in 1/4 increments.

Tags: , , , , ,

16 SepOrder Status 9-16-09

Wed Sep 16 2009 9:23:06 AM EDT
Status Action Quantity Symbol Type Price Entered Date
Open Buy 25% ‘KR Limit 20 9/16/2009
Open Sell 25% ‘POT Limit 97.3 8/31/2009
Open Buy 25% ‘BAC Limit 15 8/5/2009
Open Sell 25% ‘TRAD Limit 10 7/23/2009
Open Buy 25% ‘MCD Limit 49.5 7/23/2009
Open Buy 25% ‘WMT Limit 45.7 7/10/2009
Open Buy 25% ‘TBT Limit 45 7/9/2009
What does 25% Mean?When I refer to 25% I am saying that I have a total target for the purchase of a security. I divide the total target into quarters. When I make a move on a stock, I try to move in 25% increments.
Tags: , , , , , ,

23 JulBuy 1/4 MCD at $50

McDonald’s stock is bouncing from 45-67. Its right in the middle at 58.82 at close yesterday and it looks to open below 57 today.

I would not consider this a buy candidate until it gets to $50 or below and it probably won’t get there for a long time. Dividend yield is 3.4% at current price. The dividend looks good.  I see a short term downside an opportunity to buy 1/4 of my portfolio goal for MCD. If you can get it at $50, it would be a good income stock with excellent growth potential. Not sure if we will get any of this stock at $50.

Tags: ,